Mentor Application (Caledan)

Byond Account: Caledan
Character Name(s): Cale Johnson
Discord Name: Cale
Timezone: GMT+1
Active hours: Generally Afternoon to late night. (2pm-2am) varying on how hard the sleep schedule derailed.

How long have you played on Fulpstation? 2173 hours as of the moment of writing this since i started playing late August 2019.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

The department roles im most experienced in would be Shaft Miner, Chef, Curator and Clown. In case of Shaft Miner very much experienced in near everything Lavaland has to offer from ordinary mining to everything Megafaunas have and the experience how to balance keeping the Station well supplied while at the same time killing the Megafauna without turning the mining base on accident into a ruin.

As for Chef very experienced through it in the use of the crafting, food supply and generally keeping the crew well fed with more than just deepfried monkey parts and setting up things across the shift by Breakfast, lunch etc. to keep it varied.

As for Curator i through it got plenty of experience if it comes to how Space Exploration on our codebase works and how to make use of it.

What also should be noted on my part is the general experience in Antagonist roles, not just Roundstart ones but especially Midround ones such as Revenant, Space Ninja, Abductors and Nightmares as due to me often observing leading to me playing as them and having learned them all too well (Near all of my experience in surgeries come more from being a Abductor Scientist than Medical Doctor and using various methods to mess with the Crew using it.)

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

It being a beginner server shows often and given me haunting the Server so much i might aswell try to help where i can atleast as mentor to make getting into the game a bit easier for those newcomers, especially in the roles i myself put the most time into aswell as the general game knowledge from just how much i played SS13 up to this point. (Probably can´t help it with engineers blowing the SM to Kingdom Come on average since engineering is the one department i got no experience in with the engines.) So might aswell give it a shot as Mentor now.

2 Likes

Nintendo, HIRE this man

1 Like

+1 cales a good lad

accepted