Mentor Application [Jenkins27]

Byond Account: Jenkins27
Character Name(s): Burns-Alive-Alot
Discord Name: Burns-Alive-Alot
Timezone: GMT+1
Active hours: 5pm to 11pm most of the time, occasionally have to invert my sleeping pattern so I’m up most of the night.

How long have you played on Fulpstation? 266 hours. Img2

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments? Science and mining, to a lesser extent security and command. I know xeno-bio crossbreeds, nanites, chemistry (but not medical) and quite a few niche things like screwdrivering foam darts and putting pens in them to make them do damage or the fact that brute forcing the nuke disk with an auto-clicker takes on average 124 hours.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? A disturbing lack of bad things, like murderboning and shitcurity. (Not really sure what to put here, even from looking at other applications) I think its good that “shitty” /tg/ code changes get reverted and that there is an active code team with half a dozen braincells instead one.

App denied for now you have 9 notes for this month alone and mentors need to be a pillar of the community and show that they arn’t just knowledgeable with the game mechanics but also able to follow the rules and help guide other players to make the right choices and helping set the MRP standard. This doesn’t mean you can never be a mentor you just need to have a cleaner record to be reconsidered so just give it some time and be good!