Mentor Application: Mxsterisk

Byond Account: Mxsterisk
Character Name(s): Ethan Morgan
Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time (UTC)
Active Hours: I waste basically all my free time on this, so from around 4 PM to usually 12/1 AM (UTC Time)

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
300+ hours, the majority of which are command/silicone roles.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I’ve played mostly med, science and sec with a little bit of engi experience. I know a healthy amount about med(barring viro) and science(barring toxins),I also know the ins and outs of space law and standard operating procedure for sec. For engineering I know a little bit about how atmos works and how to set up the SM but thats it. For cargo I know quite a bit about Lavaland/miner but not a lot about cargo and bounties, what not.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

I noticed that apart from a few special cases players are really hostile to new players, which is why I’m applying as I believe mentors are a great way to get familiar with the game and even learn new stuff as a experienced player.

Although exceptions to the age minimum have been made in the past, the current administration has come to a consensus that we will be firm with our ruling that all staff and psuedostaff must be least 18.
This app is denied for now, but you are welcome to re-apply when you turn 18.