Mentor Re-Application: Davusi

Byond Account: Angryblackman_Davusi
Character Name(s): Davusi
Discord Name: Lukas Hirmgard#6288
Timezone: AEST
Active hours: Whenever I’m awake pretty much.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
I have been on Fulpstation for about half a year now and have previously been a mentor but decided to take a break from Fulp. In-game I have over 300 on Fulpstation alone, but I have been playing on other servers as well.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I know everything there is to mining and I know almost everything on cargo as well. I have experience as a roboticist and geneticist, knowing how those roles in science work as well as what to do. I have played a fair share of security and I know the duties of each role in the department as well as their strengths and weaknesses. I have been playing lots of medical recently and have pretty much mastered chemistry.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
Overall, I have noticed a very friendly community that knows each other well. There is a rather distinct lack of toxicity in the community in my experience with only a few outliers. This is a beginner server at heart and I have seen plenty people educate others on how to play, me included. This was pretty much the first server I started playing on and the community has been the thing that has kept me attached.

4 Likes

+1 Getting Human Rights Via Becoming A Menter

1 Like

+1 This Guy Speaks Funny

We Need More Mentors For Chemistry

+1 Who Is This Guyincredibly_high_speeds

I fucking hate this man. All he does is talk about chemistry. +1

Tried to bomb me with grenade
+1

+1

+1 I have no idea for a funny joke to put here

I don’t think you took it seriously last time, and I have concerns that you’ll actually be here for any considerable length of time since you last left.

My big concern is you’ve had a spike in activity lately but you where also gone for a hot minute I don’t want to deal with staff joining then leaving again

1 Like

freak sociopath +1

He comes. It is inevitable. So, +1

We’re going to deny this for now since to be really blunt you’ve been pretty shit posty lately and we want our mentors to be able to help people in game and on the discord and being serious with their answers