Mentro application

Here is the template to apply for being a mentor! To be a mentor you need to have a relatively clean record on the server not frequently noted or banned, and you must be at least 18. Lastly, you need to have more than 100 hours on the server to apply. When you make your application please set the title to your discord name and the application type. Example: Slig’s Mentor App

Byond Account: ManKilles/Boboskhan
Character Name(s): Rabbitmandayo Smokey
Discord Name: Scallops
Timezone: european
Active hours: VERY RANDOM but i play a round every 2 days
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: no

How long have you played on Fulpstation? since 2019

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments? I CAN mentor in most of atmos, robotics and mining some aspects of engineering. i know the rest of the jobs on a base level (jack of all trades)

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
over my long stay on FULPstation, i have seen it all. IVE noticed that griefers are not born by choice, BUT they are a byproduct of their own unfortunate circumstances. when a new player does not understand, they grief. with proper guidance and mentorship i believe even the most heinous rulebreaker can be molded into a productive MEMBER of the community.

i know i have a decorated melonmessa history. BUT i have been on my best behavior for the past 2 years. ive gone around 20 months clean without shanking the innocent bystander and i think such restraint SHOULD be noticed if not commended. also given this record, i understand the rulebreaker mentality better than most, i can go around giving TEDtalks to all the other rulebreakers on how they can change their ways like me and PERHAPS this beautiful redemption Cinderella story can even inspire them to strive towards the better.

my old CKEY is boboskhan. ive had to change it because i lost the old email tied to that account.

4 Likes

Finally… +1

do not accept this guy I DO not want boboskhan (shitter) say whatever you gotta to ensure this man is not a mentor

1 Like

I honestly didn’t realize you were european

wow look at this guy

this guy doesnt doesnt have the wit, the power, the ingenuity, the gall, the persistence, the erudition, the hubris, the aglet to be a REAL mentor

+1

he’s actually asian and live next to me

i’ll only +1 if he goes back to playing beefman

TRUE?!
+1 to smokoksmokekysok

notorious griefer +2

Your app is accepted! Welcome to the mentor team!