Metacommunication to teach my friend

Byond Account:KokoDraws
Character Name(s):(Random)
Discord Name (ie: Koko Draws#1470):
Round ID of Ban: 16823

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
State your appeal: Yeah I should’ve read the rules beforehand, that’s my bad. I would’ve let the admins know beforehand if I knew about that rule, I’ve been teaching a friend of mine how to play. We weren’t communicating to try and get into trouble I’ve just been helping him learn the jobs and showing him where stuff is on the map. Out of nowhere this mime tries to handcuff me so I try to stun him but my baton runs out of battery so I hit his legs. I don’t know why the mime reported me when he attacked me but because we both happened to be friends I got a permaban.

I broke the rules, I admit that, in the future I’ll let someone know if I’m teaching a new player, but a perma ban for something like that seems extremely harsh. I’ve been playing on this server for 2 or 3 years now, it’s not like I’ve gotten into trouble before.

I won’t do it again, it’d really ruin the game for me not being able to play on my favorite server.

You’ve been playing on the server for 2-3 years and, in all that time, haven’t read the rules? image

What’s wrong with what I said? It’s just a funny dm

Anyway, no need to start a debate about this. If you’re metacomming with someone named “bloofyrape” and asking people to see your cock IC, you’re not really the kind of person we want in our community. Denied. You can appeal again in a few months.