Mibmob's Mentor Application

Byond Account:Mibmob
Character Name(s):Mike Morrison, Wynter Reichard, Broken Fibula
Discord Name:mt1041
Timezone:GMT/BST (UK time)
Active hours: Mostly past 3pm weekdays, 9am-12am weekends
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Possibly in the future but not too soon

How long have you played on Fulpstation? Since February of this year, hours ingame listed below

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

Mostly medical and service as those are the ones I started off with, and have extensive knowledge in: I’ve got knowledge of surgery procedures and virology from experience of playing both virology and CMO - understanding what goes where in medbay and some of the smaller things that others may not notice such as keeping med clean, making vaccines to viruses and making sure pills aren’t on the floor, etc. With service I’ve got understanding of recipes for both food and drinks, overall just basic experience in a majority of the jobs having played a few hours on most of them.
I also have experience in science from my hours as roboticist and can help with working on cyborgs and et cetera or how to do research - I’ve also worked xenobiology and done a bit of cytology myself, alongside genetics. Overall I’ve tried to cover all my bases (even a bit of sec, albeit briefly as warden) and have general understanding of each of the departments and their responsibilities.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? There’ll always be a few interns that need help or new mechanics that even I didn’t know about prior to learning them, so hopefully if this application gets accepted I can educate others about the game’s mechanics and et cetera. Thanks for your consideration

5 Likes

+1

I don’t know him but bro fills out shit ton of grief patrols

1 Like

+1

Great and helpful to have around.

1 Like

i too noticed that

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Really fun to be around, and knows quite a bit of stuff, always tries to help in someway +1

1 Like

uk time -1
is ok +2

verdict: +1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

-1 if this means less Grief patrols, but really a +1

1 Like

hekl yea

1 Like

+1 cool pfp and seems to be compotent

1 Like

Reliable grief patrol generator
+1

1 Like

yes

1 Like

-1 sent me a downthumb emoji (:-1:) on discord (mean)

1 Like

Accepted lol screw you max willis

4 Likes