Minor details about your characters?

Are there any little things about your character you made that fit with their lore background, or any purposeful design choices?

2 Likes

jim kain cannot read

2 Likes

my clown characrer broken fibula has a phd in surgery from clown school so it justifies me asking for med access and doing goofy surgeries

2 Likes

My chemist just really enjoys the process of making chloral hydrate factories at roundstard, so its in character for me to do so every round

4 Likes

Loon Cheser was supposed to worship Cheesus at some point, but he ended up just being a chill scientist.

2 Likes

ur supposed to talk about your character

6 Likes

My professor is a 62 year old man who is being screwed out of his multi million credit retirement by NT as NT bought out his cybernetics company and raised their retirement age and sent him to the most dangerous station in the quadrant hoping he will die and they won’t be on the hook for the pension.

2 Likes

My character is 100% a self-insert, sooooo

2 Likes

I always imagined him to be from the megaman universe, like a side character loosely affiliated with dr light

my character is a criminal (Justifies my murderboning and greif for no reason)

5 Likes

wait we are meant to have lore with our characters?

I have a few:

• O.H.M. was built in 2323; thus, their secret data is hidden using code 2323.

• O.H.M. is VERY much a prototype, so they’re prone to ‘bug’.

• O.H.M. was built by Alexander Beckon and is partially possessed by them, thus why O.H.M. randomly talks about a ‘he’ and ‘him’.

• O.H.M.'s name comes from a Rimworld playthrough made by Samuel Streamer, thus their last name stands for ‘mechanoid’ as a reference to Rimworld mechanoids.

• Percy Briggs and O.H.M. know of each other and occasionally reference each other.

• Percy Briggs has a disdain for power, this originates from O.H.M. and their occasional communications.

• Percy Briggs likes the colour purple a LOT, coincidentally (or intentionally technically) this is Alexander Beckon’s favour colour.

• Percy’s skillset is mainly medical, and so is Alexander’s and O.H.M. knows science and medicine (because they’re all linked).

• O.H.M. is immune to ‘your mum’ jokes.

2 Likes

your dad

1 Like

The canonical reason why Altjira has RDS is because when they were 18 or 20, they were exploring some ruins on Sprout, when they fell to their death, then crystal revived. They were also a militant on Sprout at some point.

2 Likes

Not much that’s very important for gameplay, but just fun to mention otherwise.

Cygnus’ backstory is that he was a caretaker on Sprout as a young teen which influenced his choice of career in medical roles. He also used to work as a Lavaland paramedic working alongside some of the shaft miners before going full-time as a surgeon/medical doctor.

Also his goatee/hair is made of crystals, akin to the revival crystal. That was just because I wasn’t sure how to draw hair on ethereals and thought making it out of crystals just made more sense.

4 Likes

My moth Koho Usta’s parents died in a plasma fire because it was bright so they got too close cuz moff brain. (Also I make up random crap about his backstory all the time and the plasma fire thing is pretty much the only actually canon thing about him because I forget everything else and I’m not bothered to write a full backstory)

1 Like

if Jim Kain were in a room with hitler, stalin and horatio22 and he had a gun with three bullets he would shoot hitler and stalin because he does not agree with their political or philosophical views

3 Likes

Dimruv used to be a moth before they were thrown into the meat grinder

Dimruv does not need limbs they have transcended any use for them

Dimruv always has meth in their blood

Dimruv raids the morgue for organs to eat, they also sneak harvested organs off of surgeries

Dimruv will eat your liver

3 Likes

Hi Dimruv :D

not if i eat my liver first