Mod Re-application MentalDecayed

Byond username: MentalDecayed
Discord name: MentalDecayed#6355
Hours you’ve been on the server: 2207Hrs
When are you online or available to get on: 10pm est - 5am est
Role that you are on discord. (mentor, or contrib): player
Do you have prior experience being a moderator: Yes
What is something you feel you do well: Teaching
What is something you wish to change: Legitimately being less angry. I just want people to have a better time and experience being on the server.
Post Note: I wish only to be a mod for a temporary period or until the new fulp code drops. while i would be a mod, i would wish to be role banned from all roles and antags so i can only observe and do tickets to avoid having a personal investment in rounds.
I’d like to help newer mods answer tickets more quickly by having the logs actively up for atmospherics, logs for player possessions as well.
I’d also like to help develop a template for what mods should do in case there are no admins to fall back on and there are significant number of problem players on the server and they become overwhelmed with tickets.
When i was a mod almost a year ago, I was still learning on how to just play the game. but now it is just tedium with how many problem people there are with nobody joining security and a lack of mods when the admins are busy with their own lives.

You have to be a mentor before you can apply for mod. Closing.

1 Like