MolotovBoyo's ban appeal 2

Byond Account:DanylkaBoi
Character Name(s):Bob
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):dont have any
Round ID of Ban:13150
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
State your appeal:
It is quite a misunderstanding. I was playing geneticist and injected WAY too much mutagens in myself. So I asked my colleague to remove mutations, but I died before my messed up genes could be repaired. My colleague was confused and don’t recognized that I expired , so i start writing “med” in OCC, to give a signal to my associate. My geneticist friend finally understood that I was quite dead, so she took me to med. Sadly, instead of getting healed, I was thrown into a tiny room. Then I logged of due to personal reasons.

I did not spammed any sex references or anything that is against the rules in OCC
Its quite a silly situation in my opinion : D.

I typed it about 6 - 8 times, not 40 - 50 damn : D

The sex thing was a misunderstanding and I edited the ban but its still ick ock and you disconnected when I sent you a ticket. That made it go from a note to a ban

This was a server ban because you disconnected. I’ve moved this to an OOC ban for the 2 weeks. Don’t disconnect when admins contact you to avoid this in the future. You should be able to log in. Let me know if you have any issues with that.