Monte Simmons, trigger-happy IAA with monkifying modified syringe gun

Byond Account: Pepsilawn

Character Name(s): Xar-See, monkey (283)

Discord Name: Pepsilon#7751

Round ID: 11944

Griefer Byond account: (Possibly 90KG?)

Griefer Byond name: (Possibly Nikky Pelicano) was Monte Simmons when it happened

What happened:
After finishing renovating the engineering escape pod, Lando Eggbert and I were cozy inside until Monte Simmons came in. His only sentence was “Engineering moment” before he shot the both of us with his modified syringe gun, monkifying the both of us. He then leaves the escape pod and bolts the airlock from outside, trapping the both of us in.
Then, when there is only about one minute left on the shuttle ETD, Nicole and Kirie Vonel-Saito as well as Grady McDonald arrive at the engineering escape pod, thinking that we were the ones that bolted them out rather than us being bolted in, they opened the airlock, beat us then threw us out, causing us to miss the escape shuttle.
It was an IAA shift, so I shouldn’t have been collateral damage, his only target was a botanist that would have no reason to be in an engineering escape pod and thus, I don’t think he had any reason to pursue us.

Note that I do not blame the three people that threw us out and am merely posting the screenshot to show what Monte’s actions led to, this grief patrol is only directed toward Monte Simmons. Kirie explained their point of view on Discord and it was understandable to be angry if we had been the ones bolting them out of an escape pod with few seconds left on the countdown, it just sucks that due to Monte’s actions, this took place in the first place.

This has been taken care of- thanks!