Most embarrassing death?

One time I got wiz, I ran onto station with spellblade to murderbone. Got killed and the round ended immediately. My body got tucked into a bed during postround.

1 Like

Got wiz in fulp lrp days. Summoned weapons. Usually the crew kill each other. Teleport to hallway. Get sniped and head blown off. :rofl:

1 Like

When I rolled wizard and teleported myself into the N20 storage in atmos

6 Likes

6 Likes

As RD, was trying to do the non human dissection. Was already low on health due to some radiation, got distracted, monke got the circular saw. Got me into crit, and i shit you not, stuffed me into disposals. Died a looong agonizing death at the end of disposals as i had not set suit sensors for some reason… later on i was luckily found. Had a good laugh, but fucked up the shift for me for sure tho :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

As RD (an unexperienced one at that) tried to make reactionless explosives back when BZ shells were needed experiment for advanced engineering, and i accidentaly left the valve open for VERY HOT PLASMA. there was a guy in the room with me and you dont have to have 3 wrinkles in your brain to understand that we both died.

1 Like

I was captain and I had been made a fly person because of having to teleport to and from AI sat due to AI fuckery. I wanted to be returned to human and only Xenobiology could do so it seemed yet we had no RD and no one interested in doing xenobio so I have never doing it before I decided to try doing it myself. long story short I died alone trying to kill a slime with my saber while already hurt.

2 Likes

I am heretic chemist, botanist makes some crazy plant that gemerates stumulants and a bunch of, i take this mixture and separate the drugs and bad stuff, then go to my limb grower to make livers and make fire sharks, chug the beaker full of stimulants and die of a heart attack mid way summoning fire sharks

3 Likes

Went postal mid round (sleeper agent) truly went postal on a cult that appeared, killed all of the cult and their constructs, then when the shuttle arrived, used the experimental hand teleporter and teleported into a 1 tile wall, gibbing myself.

1 Like

One time I got traitor and decided to steal CE’s mod suit since I had one of medical mod suits. I had low health. Engineering was spaced. I managed to break into CE’s office, turned off my mod suit and immediately went into crit. Thankfully, I still got greentext because both of my targets died and my 3rd objective was DAGD.

3 Likes

a while back when I first starting messing around with landmines and was a little inexperienced with their triggering mechanisms, we had a nukie round, so i rushed out 2 guaranteed kill mines (flash on same tile for stun, then fills blood with over 600u of whatever reagent i want). I jumped into a spot in maints i figured they would walk through eventually, set mines on either side of me in a one lane hallway. 3 minutes later, a butterfly mob fuckin triggers one, and i instinctively move away, triggering the other one myself

2 Likes

once i got nuclear operative, i was new to the game so i didnt know what to do, got a donksoft lmg with riot darts, entered the station through departures with my team, we got murdered in like the first 3 minutes and everyone was saying fluke ops, oh also someone stole the romerol i had with me

Wizard, used bind soul 5 times in a row without realizing it dealt permanent cellular damage to me
I didnt name myself ‘The abhorrently stupid one’ for nothing that round

i am too scared to play wizard because what if i fuck up and do some shit like this lmao

On three of the 5 or 6 times I’ve tried traitor, I’ve spent about half the shift with anxiety, trying to think of how to tackle the objective and end up choosing bombs and a mod-suit. Two of those times, I put on the emergency oxygen from the box and eventually suffocate out in space. The third time I actually remember to take a large oxygen tank, so I try to bomb hos office to get that pet, C4 wasn’t big enough, so I flee around the station and get hit by a meteor and die. And the death happened in front two robust traitors doing their own thing >.<

2 Likes

hauberoaches

hostile ones have no chill - a couple of em can easily fuck up anyone they catch unprepared!

Probably the funniest and most embarrassing death that I can remember: I got bad luck from a coupon that says ‘fuck you’ I found in a cigarette package during a war ops round, when nukies arrived I was already nearly dead due to being crushed by the multiple vending machines in engineering and I think a wave of carps, somehow managed to live by using a teleprod but ended up in engineering secure storage and broke myself out but a nukie killed me the moment I got out