Mr_breh Ban Appeal (banned by Horatio22)

Byond Account: Mr_breh
Character Name(s): Ward Ullman
Discord Name: N/A
Round ID of Ban: 27597

The ban reason is: The ban reason is: Core 2- self antag
As non-antag curator, repeatedly shot the HoP for lawfully stun batoning him then sent an intentionally misleading ahelp about the situation by claiming you were shot in self-defense.
State your appeal:

First of all, I was never shot for defending myself, I defended myself by shooting at the HoP in self defense. In the round I had just came back from space and gave RD alien tech, I then went to medbay to get cybernetics to help me continue to explore space. The HoP then walked up to me while I was trying to get a doctor to install cybernetics into me, no words spoken, and stunned me. I then pulled out my pistol that I gotten from space and shot the HoP to attempt to defend myself, the HoP then stunned me again and dragged me into surgery theatre, in which he mindshielded me. Now it was that point I realized it was a revolution round (about 40 minutes in, too), I was gonna peacefully resolve this, but then the HoP tried to behead me AFTER I got mindshielded, so after I got out of the hard stun I tried to shoot to defend myself once again, but failed, and my head was thrown in maints.
Now imagine this, you come back from your long space exploration, give tech, and go to medbay for upgrades, you see a shifty, suspicious looking HoP with sec and captain gear that goes up to you, no words, and stuns you. You would assume the worst, and I did just that. You used the only thing you had on you to try to defend yourself from the potential death that was about to happen to you, a pistol. Now, after the HoP incapacitates you, you get dragged into another location and mindshielded- all good, right? But no, he starts hacking away at your head to attempt to behead you, so you whip out the pistol again and use the remaining ammo you have to try desperately to live. But yeah, fail and die.
That was my thought process in that situation, and I feel like I had been falsely banned, if you can reverse it, that’ll be cool, thanks.

The issue here is immediately jumping to a lethal response after being batonned once. Then, the HoP escalated (within our policy) and your ahelp made you sound entirely innocent. This ban has already expired, but I have altered the wording slightly to more accurately reflect the situation.