Mr.McFister's ban appeal i made new account

Byond Account: Unga Bunga 123
Character Name(s):mr.fister
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Mr.McFister#6554
Round ID of Ban:RoundID #16725 banID #22162

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Banned by host: you, or another user of this computer or connection (Mr.McFister) is banned from playing here the ban reason is: round 16725 -core 2) malicious acts. killing a random person with their friend (ckey denting) and then ignored ehelps. appeal on the forum if you want to play seriously this ban (banID #22162) was applied by Tom F. Hardy on 2021-09-18 18:08:14 during round ID 16725. This is a permanent ban
State your appeal: me and my friend where still learning to play at the time we where goofing around and where triying to kill each other then we somehow got in the disposal where the was someone down there and he started attacking us so we killed him and we where banned but now we know how to actally play the game and are ready to actually play.
State your appeal: a admin said i could be unbanned if i made a new account

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. You should be able to log into the server now. If not, please let me (or another) admin know so we can troubleshoot.

it says access denied

1 Like

With your new account?

yea it said access denied also tried on my other one same thing

This should be fixed now