Mtgovers's Ban Appeal

Byond Account: Mtgovers
Character Name(s): Maxim bould
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): valus#8089 (if i am not wrong)
Round ID of Ban: 13630
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Mtgovers) is banned from playing here. the ban reason is: Round ID: 12630 Rules Broken: Core 2 Reason: dragged a plasma canister to evac, said you would end the round with a bang because it was aprils fools. That is no reason to self antag and ruin other players fun. This ban (BanID #18396) was applied by guillaume Prata on 2021-04-01 13:14:30 during round ID 13630. This is a permanent ban.

State your appeal: Honestely i understand the reaction of the admin. I was running with a canister can full of plasma, but i didnt even have anything in my inventory to blow it up with and also after he messaged me when i said i wanted to go out in a boom. He blew me up.

i just logged off taught it was good for the evening but when i came back later i was just permabanned even without a warning. I think that a perma ban for such a offence was a little harsh but i understand why he could be irritated. I just would like to see if i could appeal this perma ban. I know also that i my account have been banned before but i was really trying to better myself after the last ban. i tried so hard to not get banned. so i am truly sorry that it happend again. i really hope to play on this server again. This is my favorite server by far so again super sorry.

I would also like to add that I (a sec officer) saw him dragging the Plasma canister that round and stopped him, some chaos happens and he gets freed because of it, later he saw me while i was beaten up and near crit, trying to get to medical. He then beats me into crit with a crowbar and strips me naked because i stopped him earlier, i later die from those injuries a few minutes after. (I was Danny Man that round)

It looks like this was the first time you’ve gotten in trouble, and as long as you understand that April Fool’s isn’t an excuse to grief, I’m okay with accepting this appeal.

You should be able to log back into the server; let me know if this isn’t the case