Murderboning and escalation in Medbay

Byond account: Blaberface
Character name: Dimitri Ruvic
Discord name: Blaberface#1069
Round ID: 12300

Griefer Byond account: N/A
Griefer Byond name: Unknown (Did not see who did it)

What happened: During the round throughout the mayhem, Medbay was destroyed and attacked multiple times. The first time, a max cap bomb went off inside the examination room in medbay. A few minutes after that, medbay was plasma flooded making it unusable. While recovering medics and patients caught from the initial explosion and plasma fires. I watched as an engi borg drags another canister of Plasma towards and into medbay (Presumably to release it). I did not catch the name as there was no time due to the mayhem going on and trying to evacuate medbay. After which the engi borg came back with a fuel tank and blew it in the front of medbay where a lot of people were gathered due to that being the evacuation location. Most people got away but more people were killed and removed. I initially thought this was due to some antag shenanigans however, it was revealed at the end that the only antag who could’ve done this was the traitor with the die a glorious death task. This however, did not make sense as there were multiple cases of destruction done by multiple people. Including a toxin gas nade thrown at people in the front of medbay.

investigating

there were admins in round and any issue was taken care of, thank you for reporting though.