Nekko10 ban appeal

Byond Account: Nekko10
Character Name(s): Tyrone Black
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Rengar#8437
Round ID of Ban:  18306

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/929088378501226626/929091723433484298/unknown.png
State your appeal: So me and my friend didn’t play this game for a while now and we just came back and we were trying to learn virology and suddenly an admin appeared as a monkey and started trolling us and then I asked for help in adminchat and they said we were metacomming and creating a powerful virus.

I let them know that we were just trying to learn and we didn’t share any information between us that gave us an edge over other players. All we were doing is read the wikipedia and try to figure out how the job works as we don’t know and it’s fun to learn it together. But they didn’t believe us and I’m pretty sure it’s because of our names but we had no intention of the releasing the virus and we didn’t release it like the ban claims, we just made it and were seeing what kind of symptoms we could get.

as for our names I’ll admit my friend’s name was def troll but I used this same character for every server I have played and that was in 2018 and 2019 and it’s not troll. That’s what I like my character to be, I’m not trying to be racist I just really like Afros and black characters.

Just a heads up, naming your character Tyrone Black and playing as a black person with a giant afro? That’s a bit racist. If you can’t see that or refuse to acknowledge it, then this community is not for you.

Denied.

2 Likes