Neri's Mod Application!

• Byond username: Zerantio

• Discord name: rat bones#5985

• Hours you’ve been on the server: 683.5

• When are you online or available to get on: 4:30 PM - 10:30 PM on weekdays, “Whenever-I-Wake-Up” - 12:00 AM

• Role that you are on discord. (mentor, or contrib): Mentor

• Do you have prior experience being a moderator: No, not really, but we all have to start somewhere!

• What is something you feel you do well:
    I feel like that I’m able to really introduce people into the game, while keeping them from breaking the rules(for most of the time haha), as I’ve gotten multiple people into this game, while making friends with them, such as Gerald Ravin, Sagi Takane, and Jacq. Ironmonger. I also believe that I’m mostly patient with new people as I try to help them with their problems.

• What is something you wish to change:
    I wish that I could help with the staff team deal with all of the nuances and problems that plague the team, I may not be able to code, but I can moderate to help the team out. Along with that, I would also wish for this community to start bringing itself up from the ground, along with the goal of a second server in order to ease the amount of crashes we have.

okay so if i messed something up, please let me know!
12 Likes

im

really nervous about this haha

1 Like

It did not take long for the crew to hear the fearsome sounds of meat flopping over the steel floor of the medical hallways, accompanied by sounds of clapping. Immediately the mob started to disperse. This could only mean one thing. She was coming…

It gets real. RUN

Everytime I see this person, I am reminded of my own mortality.

Would recommend for mod :)

oh y e s

Good app +1

Real Neri hours
+1

I wish you luck!!! :)

pog

neri for mod 2020

uh oh

Your app has been accepted. Welcome aboard!