New player banned

Byond Account: W0rld
Character Name(s): Wade Felterbush
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): saintofdiablo
Round ID of Ban: 29482

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/9MABy2U
State your appeal:
I am writing to appeal a recent ban that was enacted on my account. I understand that my actions were inappropriate, and I sincerely apologize for any offense caused by them.

Upon reflection, I now realize that I made some regrettable comments without fully understanding the rules and norms of the community. As a new player, I was unaware of the guidelines in place, and I deeply regret any negative impact my words may have had on other players’ experiences.

I assure you that this incident has been a valuable learning experience for me. I am reaching out to request a reconsideration of the ban on my account, a perma ban without allowing me to message back the admin. I am a bit new to the game, an didn’t know how to respond to them. They barely gave me a moment to realize they were trying to reach out to me.

I have a strong suspicion that this appeal was AI-written, mostly due to your nearly perfect grammar. In comparison to your game chat, where you seem to have a loose grasp on english at best. I’ll leave this appeal open for you to explain yourself a bit more, but I don’t plan on accepting any AI-written appeals.

1 Like

My apologies if my appeal looks to be AI written, I tend to take out of game chat a bit more serious.
I honestly thought this was more of a roleplay style game. An with the pace of the game, it can be a bit more difficult for new players like me to catch on. So my ‘english’ in game can look broken like an Indian man trying to sell you windows security.

Just want to give clarification on my appeal. I just want the ban reduced to a normal ban vs perma. I can agree with the reasoning of my ban, but no need to burn me at the stake with a perma.

I will give you another chance here, but be aware that further comments like this will result in going back to a permaban. This ban is still valid, but has been reduced to 3 days from the original ban date.