Noah Bashline's Mentor App!

Byond Account: Elkonics
Character Name(s): Noah Bashline, Akai Hunter, Sneemzle
Discord Name: Elkonics
Timezone: CST (GMT -6)
Active hours: Varies due to job, but normally available past 3pm.
Are you interested in becoming a mod?:
Yes, but likely well in the future.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
First played in 2023, have since acquired roughly 400 hours.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I made a point when I originally started playing to go around and learn the basics of every department, but I have gained the most experience in MD, and most Service related jobs. a basic rundown of what I believe I could teach below

• Service: I love playing chaplain, as well as bartending, although I may not be the best at either. I’m not the greatest cook, but I know my way around it. Love being clown, although I haven’t explored the deeper parts of tomfoolery. Mimes are a no-go.

• Medical: My main character, Noah Bashline, is an MD! Although I’m not the best with chemistry, I’m reliable to know at least one form of remedy for most ailments on the station. Again, not the deepest knowledge on medical, but I can competently teach the get-up-and-go’s of it. Do not ask about virology.

• Engineering: Not the best at Station engineer, I know how to set up the SM, and fix stuff, that’s roughly it. I have most of my hours on atmos tech, but its mainly been fixing stuff, and I can confidently say I cannot teach mixing gases in any form, but I know my way around an air alarm.

• Security: Only 6 hours on it, don’t know a lot about it other than arresting folks.

• Science: Really not a lot of knowledge here. I know researching order, and how to do most of roboticist job, as well as genetics. However, xenology, toxins, and ord are still puzzles to me. I only recently learned how to do the basics of ord.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

Honestly, the community is great, and probably the most alluring part of it all for me. I cannot think of a single game that has recreated the same sheer amount of content for me. No one round is the same, and all interactions change on a shift to shift basis. Fulp is probably the best beginner server out-there, with a easy to use UI, as well as a great UX to accommodate it. Furthermore, the staff on the server is great, quick to respond (usually), and proactive. I’ve yet to see a bad call by a mod in my past 400 hours, and they can and will be incredibly funny if you give them the chance to do so. I truly think fulp is one of the best ss13 servers out there, at least for me.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay in responding to this- your app has been accepted! Welcome to the mentor team!

1 Like