Byond Account: johnwillard
Character Name(s): John Willard
Discord Name: John Willard#6211
Round ID: 16784
Date: September 22
Griefer IC name: Duncan [Lamp? Probably?]
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:
I was a ghost and was half-asleep by the time I watched this happen.
Duncan was in Medbay, stole a warden’s ID. T.E.A.G.A.R.D.E.N, a Paladin Mediborg, flashes them, grabs the ID away from them, then tells them not to loot Warden’s IDs. Duncan picks it back up as soon as the stun wears off, puts it in their bag, then instantly makes a run for it, as the Mediborg yells over common radio about the stolen Warden ID. A while later they appeared in the armory, getting arrested by an actual Warden, they had a (presumably stolen) disabler in their bag, and (presumably) had stolen antag gear (throwing items box) from the contraband locker for personal use. I checked the roundend report, and there was a total of 1 blob and 2 traitors, neither traitor’s name had Bruce in it and neither were Assistant, which leads me to believe they weren’t an antag when they did this.

I wouldn’t have originally patrolled this, but they complained in the discord after the round about the Warden that arrested them, saying they used metacommunications to arrest him, but refused to mention the circumstances around his arrest, and refused to grief patrol the potential metacommers, so I decided to grief patrol myself so the round could get looked into.

The correct round ID was 16782
The patrol has been dealt with, thanks for the report!