Byond Account: Fluxah
Character Name(s): Imram Ahmad
Discord Name: not available
Round ID: 30929
Date: 20/02/24 (dd/mm/yy)
Griefer IC name: Nova Smirnov
Griefer Byond account (if known): Chocalope

What happened:
Nova Smirnov decides to randomly start attacking me with a butcher knife I run away cal them a traitor. Heal and then the next time they repeat the process. At that time I was in a mech the captain told me to get in to deal with the other mech that had lethals and was shooting crew. after getting stabbed multple times I left the mech to heal after shooting them once. THey then hit me some more. I then died to blood loss after shooting them a second time. I asked them why they were murdering me in dead chat they said it’s because “im a griefer and I was allied with a griefer and I stole a mech”. I then explained to them that the captain quite literally told me to get into the mech and they grumbled about knowing better than the captain.
Clearly they also know better than the server rules because after getting revived they start using meta knowledge to ask the captain why they gave me the mech and procceeded to continue to call me a griefer.
Unfortunatley in this case looking at the fact that one I never interacted with you before you stabbed me. Nor the fact that I had actually injured or caused harm to anyone during the entirety of that round minus the one instance I shot you twice in self defence. I would have to believe that it is infact you who are the griefer.

2 Likes

hello actingcap here i assumed Nova had a traitor objective to kill you so i revived them, since you just gunned them down with a mecha, which i thought would have sucked honestly. neither of you were tots, and nova was using the assumption that since you used a shitter to your advantage you were also a shitter.

Nova said nobody liked me :frowning: and slapped me for giving Imram a mech that robotics built illegally to hunt the other mech robotics built illegally.

1 Like

This has been taken care of, thank you for reporting!