Novakid's Mentor Application

Byond Account: Reality Overseer

Character Name(s): Calculus Maths previously John Etics

Discord Name: Novakid#8584

Timezone: CDT

Active hours: Fairly random but I am usually on late at night because I like participating in entire rounds.
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: As of right now yes but I’d like to wait till at least 500 total hours before considering further.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
My hours are listed below.
The past month I’ve been playing significantly more and finding out that I significantly enjoy the community on discord. I have been playing on the server itself since June 2022.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
Science in case it isn’t already obvious. Specifically, I know a fair amount about xenobio, circuits, robotics, genetics, and ordnance. Specifically, circuits is my strong suit. I have taught a fair number of people xenobio, genetics, and ordnance tips and tricks as well as just general science department tips.
Engineering because recently I’ve been really enjoying station engineer where I have learned how to setup the SM, how to stop it from delamming, and how to make a new SM using the supermatter shard. I am also well versed in the art of manually constructing nearly everything. I also know atmos knowledge such as how to repair and max the air distribution loop.
Medical I am actively learning.
I am also trying to get out of my comfort zone by learning new departments so chances are I will get more familiar with other departments in the future.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
People are very welcoming of newcomers and when I myself was new I remember joining late during a nuke ops round and the first nuke op that found me didn’t instantly kill me and instead talked to me and let me run off. A community that has people who are always willing to teach new people things is one that I wish to be more apart of.

3 Likes

This guy helped me learn me some toxins so +1 from me

1 Like

This is accepted! Welcome to the mentor team!