Oceanman133, banned perma by Windarkata

Byond Account: Oceanman133
Character Name(s): Cant remember, think it was mike mikovski?
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): bpetar1207#4880
Round ID of Ban:14309

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Unicode spammer get bent
State your appeal: Now alright, buckle up for a possibly mentally challenged ban appeal. This ban, i’d say is not 100% justified, the ban is justified but i feel like perma is too much. As this is my second perma (completely unrelated to last but meh), i know its most likely gonna be ignored and denied, but hear me out: The first time i spammed unicode was when as captain i was making shitty announcements that made no sense, such as random shit in chinese and ancient letters that caused no lag whatsoever. However, when i tried emojis, it fucking lagged the shit out of it, and i realized that. So, okay, byond handles emojis shittily, okay, got it. Next round, i go space exploring, and while exploring next to i believe the crashed clown ship, i use my id card’s cash credit for propulsion. Then, for some dumb reason, i think to myself “Hey what do i have in copy?” so i decide to see what i have in copy in ooc, i paste it, then i realize my grave mistake, but it was too late. It was the server crashing copypasta, i still had it on copy. Then, everyone in OOC screams “WHAT THE FUG!!!” and i try my best to apologize saying it was on accident. And the say “so you clicked enter on accident as well?” i just kept saying im sorry. Then, i thought i would get a note at most. However, i got a 3 day ban. Okay, perfectly fine with me, i understand, i fucked up, deserved it. Now to clear up why i pressed enter: It was lagging me to fuck as well, and i thought it would be easier if i pressed enter, i had tried clearing it, didnt work. So instead of rejoining with byond,i decide to enter. Not the biggest brain idea. Then i just accept it: okay, 3 day ban, well i guess i just wait it out. Then tomorrow, as i do sometimes, i attempt to rejoin to see what the ban reason was. Then i see: it had been extended to a perma, with the ban reason being “unicode spammer get bent”. I had a good laugh at first thinking it was late april fools, but i realized its an actual perma. So here i am, on the glorius flump bad!! forums appealing this ban. Now, why am i appealing? Because at that time, as stated above, i made a crucial mistake. And honestly, i think the reason the ban was extended to perma is because i had a command ban which was also 3 days, so it probably wont be fair to wait out 2 bans like 1 ban. I feel like a ooc ban, permanent or not, would be way more appropriate, but im not the admin, and i understand that the more notes, the higher punishment is. Anyways, id be greatly thankful if it was reduced to a temp server ban, or a ooc ban (permanent or not, doesnt matter). Fulp is and most likely will be one of my favorite servers for a pretty long time, and most likely will stay. I promise that if i get unbanned, i will never spam or do anything similar to such great extent. a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶

You 40 minute speedrun a ban into Yog with griefing right after you got your perma ban here, if it was an accident or not you had way too many second chances here before and it’s pretty clear what kind of player you are, the one we don’t want here.

Denied.

3 Likes

intentionally using spams in ooc to cause issues is not gonna win empathy

you were permabanned on the spot on request from pepsilawn.

i’m a bit flippant with my ban messages when i want to tell people that we don’t tolerate the behavior in question