Byond Account:
Character Name(s): Vivian Starr
Discord Name: Googa_simulator
Round ID: 22549
Date: Oct 8th, 2022
Griefer IC name: Keaton Hussain, Cohen Albright
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:
So I’m doing normal engineering stuff and I hear over comms that a traitor had killed RD in robotics, subverted a few borgs (normal). I head to medbay and see someone carrying the crit RD in but a borg shocked the airlocks and was bolting them so I force them open to attempt to help and run in to flash the borg with a flash I picked up off the floor, the officer Keaton Hussain who was ignoring the borg says hey to me or something after running into the airlock that was shocked and I call him an idiot for ignoring the borg and not flashing it, he instead arrests me and brings me to the brig. At the brig the warden Cohen Albright “interrogates” me by asking me questions and then completely ignoring my answers instead claiming I was the one who shocked the airlocks, they don’t bag search me nor confirm I’m eotc and end up putting me in permabrig for the rest of the round for “sabotage” and “assault” (they also decided to shoot me with a mosin nagant for shoving them and running away after I was uncuffed in perma)
i also ahelped during the round while this happened

1 Like

Handled, thanks for the report!

1 Like