Oliver Oliver Justin felinid race ban appeal

God damn communist state run SERVER MAN WHAT CHU MEAN I CAN’T SAY NYA AND MASTER ISN’T THE POINT OF THE MATAH FUCKIN GREATEST CAT RACE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL #LETFELINIDSHAVEFREESPEECH

First of all i would like to point out that the one that handed me this ban was a disgusting just absolutely putrid lizard main also known as *ar-*ee or fartface but you know what really bothers me the most with this Ban note?

IT WAS OF ROLEPLAY STANDARDS!!
LIZARDS DON’T KNOW HOW TO ROLEPLAY GIVE ME ONE INSTANCE WHERE THEY ACTUALLY ROLEPLAYED ALL THEY DO IS EAT RAT AND DO WEIRD SHIT HOW IS THAT ROLEPLAY???
WHILE ME A FELINID IS OUT HERE BEING CANONICALLY CORRECT AND CREATIVELY CORRECT.
But i digress you see i have a theory that all felinids main are profiled yes you heard it right FELINID PROFILING #FELINIDRACISM #STOPFELINIDRACISM you see there was someoen who came to me and warned me about my impending felinid race ban who shall not be named.
You see before they gave me this information they showed me logs and catalogs of felinid players just being watched!
I SAY THIS IS WHERE IT STOPS THE OPPRESION OF THE FELINID PLAYERBASE AND FELINID PEOPLE!! #STOPFELINIDOPPRESION #FELINIDRULES #NOT1984AGAIN
To my second point i would like to point out there’s absolutely nothing wrong with saying nya and meow it’s a god damn onomatopoeia alright?
that’s like banning a lizard for saying sss alright? SEEMS VERY HYPOCRITCAL NOW DOESN’T IT?
Yeah you heard me FULPADMINS ARE BIASED AND HYPOCRITICAL NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT MAYBE THIS IS SOME CONSPIRACY SHIT THINK ABOUT IT THIS GOD DAMN LIZARD MAIN BANNED ME A (FELINID PLAYER) AWESOME GUY FOR NO REASON.
This is the part where i ask all the felinids empathizers come out of the shadows and fight for what’s right by simply spreading #LETFELINIDSHAVEFREESPEECH you’re doing you’re part!
Clearly we have been oppressed for too long this has to stop!
Spread the love stop the hate #LETFELINIDSHAVEFREESPEECH
Also this is proof that felinids are being watched (true)
I shall end this appeal with a Paint art explaining who is good and who is evil as you can clearly see.

#LETFELINIDSHAVEFREESPEECH

5 Likes

hey btw im the one that gave this ban, xar is just the approving admin

3 Likes

This is a reminder that comments on ban appeals should only be made by the banning mod (or in this case, requesting mod), OP, and the admin handling the appeal.

1 Like