Our Lord Spungus Wrong Person Banned 2: Electric Boogalo

Byond Account: Our Lord Spungus
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): KanaKhanum#0704
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

Just like before, I don’t know who this person is or why I’m receiving their ban. I am Our Lord Spungus, not MercsReq. This is starting to get annoying. Edited to say I’ve only touched a flamethrower once, during a xeno round. Only thing I’ve done that MIGHT constitute shuttle griefing is electrifying the doors to the cockpit as a borg once all the command roles were inside as to secure their safety and spice things up as Reporter-borgs do. Anyway, if this can be fixed soon, I’ll be happy with it. But please stop giving me other people’s bans, I don’t even use a VPN. But, if it’s out of your control, I’ll gladly stop complaining about it.

You’re not using a VPN or a CID randomizer, right? Either way, you should be able to get in now. Sorry about this! Please let me know if you have any difficulty!

Not using either, to my knowledge. If I am, my ISP and I are going to have a bit of a chat. As before I’m not certain if it’s worked or not, yet, but you’ll probably know if it hasn’t, if I come back.