Byond Account:Papersmiles
Character Name(s):Greenlit
Discord Name:Nikki#3172
Round ID: 23770
Date:25.12.2022
Griefer IC name:Pandora
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:
Pandora, a sentient elite megafauna, gets on the station and kills people, destroys apcs, breaks doors.

I was the Pandora that round, after beating the miner who summoned me in combat I went straight down and not even 10 seconds later found myself at the mining station, deciding that I would make the mining station have a ghost town feel to it I began smashing random things like apcs to turn off the lights, windows etc. After approximately 20-30 minutes of doing that I dragged the miners corpse to decorate the mining shuttle which I had already smashed a bit of. I then decided to make it look even more ruined, I began smashing more parts of the mining shuttle. As I was smashing the engine someone called the shuttle back to the station.

I then decided I may as well continue making the ghost town, except now on the station as there was no reason for me to change my behaviour I then began breaking apcs and attacking anyone that came close, I did not chase people and mostly let them go if they decided to run away.

Pretty much just followed what big red text told me to do once I had beaten the miner, if thats against the rules then my bad but I couldn’t really find any particular rules in the antag section for lavaland elites, only lavaland spawn which directly contradicted with the red text so I did not consider lavaland elites as “lavaland spawn”

Theres my side of the story, Im okay with eating a ban if I broke the rules as I consider them a learning experience, but it would be good if lavaland elites received a better explanation if they beat the miner that summoned them.

well if you bothered to read our rules you would of seen these instead of doing what you did. 6). Lavaland spawner roles (such as Ashwalkers and Free Golems) are meant to allow players to return to the game and are only considered valid if aggressive toward crewmembers. See the “Guide on acceptable killing” section at the end of this document.

• 6.1. Lavaland spawners who enter the station must be peaceful and are held to stricter standards for escalation and roleplay than when on Lavaland. Spawners may not use meta knowledge to seek out the Lavaland mining base and may only enter if invited by crew members. Spawners who are hostile/ willingly impede the station are subject to a ghost role ban.

im glad you admit to it and are willing to eat a ban cause this blatant grief is getting you one. handled!