Pepsilawn's Mentor App

Byond Account: Pepsilawn
Character Name(s): Xar-See, P.E.P.S.I., Wishes-For-Death
Discord Name: Pepsilon#7751
Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 (CET)
Active hours: All of monday, wednesday and thursday, otherwise available early in the morning from 9h to noon and between 17h-23h.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
Joined in late August, I currently have 519 hours on the server at the time I am writing this.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I am experienced in most departments with the exception of science (unless it’s genetics or roboticist and while I do not have playtime as RD, I am still knowledgeable with the research tree) as well as engineering (I know the basics of engineering such as turning the SM on and constructing, but unorthodox SM or atmos setups are above me). My most played jobs are HoS and HoP, I also have a fair amount of playtime as MD, security officer, warden, cyborg and AI. I am also experienced in pretty much all antagonist roles, including the rarer ones like wizard, abductors or space ninja from testing things on a private Fulp repo server. I am also knowledgeable in ghost spawner roles and most of the Lavaland loot and ruins. I believe I know the rules of the server fairly well too as I currently do not have any negative notes on my profile.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
As a player I have noticed that the place where it is most obvious that the player controlling the character is new is among antagonist roles. From changelings not realizing that they cannot husk non-targets or nuke operatives not knowing how to input the code once the disk is obtained. This lack of experience can have really devastating impacts on not only other players, but them too as it can cost them their round or a nasty bwoink. Understandable though, since antagonist roles are already fairly rare and that this is a beginner server, which is why I hope I can do my part in helping them secure that sweet gamer greentext through mhelps.

9 Likes

+1 can barely express how highly I regard them as a player and member of the community.

one of like 3 good HoS players, big +1

I was hoping you’d make an app soon! +1

+1, very good command player which is really rare

Nice Lizard +1

Best hos I can think of, nice rp too +1

They pass the test.

would make a great mentor +1

ballin

Good player, you are very nice in game. +1

accepted!