Perm ban for spawning 57 monkies on escape shuttle a minute before round end appeal

Byond Account:TheSmithClam
Character Name(s):Zoe Sandys
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Grub#2886
Round ID of Ban:27003

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):cant copy for some reason will reply with copy if can
State your appeal: I got banned for spawning 57 monkeys and killing all but 6 people, there were around 40 people online and the flood was at the end of the round, moments before game end. This caused some lag on the server, I wanted it to be just a fun ending to the round, I understand getting banned, but I did not know that monkeys attacked unprovoked, I had no ill intent on the matter. This ban was permanent and I wish for it to be reduced to a week or two, as it seems unfair for one event to ban me permanently. Note: the ban message did say I bragged in chat, it was more outing myself as I was having a good time.

ban message is Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (TheSmithClan) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: round 27003 Reason Grief: Spawned about 100 monkies at and on the evac before round end killing all but 6 people and causing the server to lag badly all as a non antag then bragged about it in ooc This ban (BanID #38695) was applied by sliggist on 2023-07-15 15:16:14 during round ID 27003. This is a permanent ban.

yes I was non antag, i just wanted to cause chaos and have a good time and give others a good time. i have done this at a much smaller scale which didnt lag, around 12 monkeys, and i didnt get warned nor banned, as such i didnt think it was a bad thing.

Server lagging is an automatic perma ban, but as this is your first offense, I believe that you genuinely didn’t know that monkey bombs caused this, so I am reducing this to a temporary 3 day ban starting from the day the ban was applied. That being said, intentionally spawning hostile mobs as a non-antag is against server rules, and I have watchlisted your account so other mods know to put you back on a perma ban if something similar happens again. Please make sure you re-read our rules before reconnecting in a few days.