Perma-Ban Appeal for Goku75757

Byond Account: goku75757
Character Name(s): John Man
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): kahootmaster (no numbers at the end)
Round ID of Ban:22701

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Screenshot - 0516cf1aa4a396b69711a92c91f5c85b - Gyazo
State your appeal: Hello!
First I would just like to apologize for all of my previous actions. I haven’t been allowed on this server for about a year now and its been about 6 months maybe more since I’ve actively played the game in general. I’ve taken a long needed break but found myself missing even playing the game without messing around. If unbanned I intend on doing my job in genetics and just be a normal citizen of the station.

Again I deeply apologize for all past actions and just wish to get back to playing as I should play. I have also read all the rules multiple times over to make sure I have them all remembered.

If I am not unbanned I completely understand and thank you for taking the time to read this!

After a lot of consideration, I have decided to give you one last chance. I highly suggest reading our rules over again, because any rule violation will likely end you up with another permaban that won’t be appealable.