Perma Ban Appeal for Poobusman

1. Byond Account: Poobusman
  2. Character Name(s): Argon IX
  3. Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): poobus#4479
  4. Round ID of Ban: 23464
  5. Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Poobusman) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Round 23464 - blatant metacomms with Stradiff This ban (BanID #35010) was applied by Sheets on 2022-12-08 01:08:37 during round ID 23464. This is a permanent ban.
  6. State your appeal:I was permabanned with little warning for “metacomming”. I understand that in some cases that can lead to unfair advantages and gaining information you shouldn’t have otherwise and that is a problem for the rest of the players. However, Stradiff and I are just two friends playing the game together, we aren’t griefing, we weren’t bothering anyone else, I don’t see the problem. A permaban for something like this seems harsh. If you could explain the issue to me at least, it would be greatly appreciated, and if the appeal is denied, is it possible to get it partially repealed? Like a seven day ban or something along those lines?

Please edit this to follow the template if you want your appeal reviewed.

Done, sorry about that.

This has more to do with you playing dumb in the ticket than it does with you actually metacomming. Since you are admitting to knowing the guy here, it’s pretty obvious this was intentional in order to potentially avoid a ban.

Line 4757: [2022-12-08 07:03:52.735] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Sheets/(Eva Trounce)->Poobusman/(Argon IX): hey dude, wanna explain why you guys are metacomming?
Line 4806: [2022-12-08 07:04:17.977] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ticket #4: Poobusman/(Argon IX)->Sheets/(Eva Trounce): who is "you guys" referring to?

Appeal denied. You can file again in 6 months.