Permaban appeal - Nonbisco

Byond Account: Nonbisco
Character Name(s): Richard Williams
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): nonbisco
Round ID of Ban: 29712

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Nonbisco) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Round 29712 - Player made a nazi joke. (It’s a required permaban and appeal per higher staff ruling on these situations, so please appeal at forum.fulp.gg) This ban (BanID #40176) was applied by Zzzmike on 2023-12-07 08:23:06 during round ID 29712. This is a permanent ban.

State your appeal: Essentially I lightly mentioned nazis as a joke, I didn’t mean to offend anyone or anything like that. The AI got uploaded, I asked the laws, they were the “Crew is expensive” laws so I jokingly said something along the lines of “Oh no, a capitalist”, to which someone else said something like “At least not a communist” and I said “nazi lawset when?” or something of that sort. I didn’t think much of it and I wasn’t seriously pushing for nazi AI laws. I’m sorry, I just want to put this behind me and go back to playing the funny spessman game :(

Dude how hard is it to stop making inappropriate comments?

Anyway, it’s been a while, so I’m reducing this to 3 days.