Permad for doing nothing

i suppose i may be in the wrong because i was a bit of a shiter harassing hop for maint access but it never got physical all i did was ring his bell and dodge his disabler. for context reasons i was doing cytology when you do cytology you need maints hop wouldnt give it to me which is fine but his reaction to me just annoying him a little was to have me arrested thanfully a cool player stopped this but hop later arrested me himself and the sec took it upon themselves not on the orders of cap to perma me even though i did not commit a crime and admins were not there to do a thing about it

Uhh, u should’ve posted this in the grief patrol category while filling out the template (incl information like the round id)

i know but im not good with names and so many people were involved its just me coping im not as mad as i was when i posted if i didnt get game ruined here i wouldve at some other moment

1 Like

Lol ok

1 Like

1984?

for future reference: if you dont get maints access while doing cytology, go ask the clown to swab their mask & shoes. clown abominations are usually easier to create, if you know what you need.

Mass produce gluttons. give a few of em sentience potions.
now you can continue to harrass HoP saying “look what you’ve made me do! this is all your fault!”
or ask for new IDS for your lab-grown children. dont forget to give them bluespace radio potions as well, so that they can call for help when needed.

1 Like