Potential Mistaken Identity Resulting In Ban

Byond Account: Chocalope
Character Name(s): Nova Smirnova
Discord Name: SugarLope
Round ID: 30940

So first off right away, I was NOT in the gygax nor did I build it, the moth roboticist built and piloted that mech in response to a seeming griefer (repeated attacks including bombings, OOC insults and the usual fare) which neither sec no command seemed overly capable of dealing with.

Somehow this ended in the captain ordering a durand to detain and attack me (presumably they just said something like ‘get the roboticist since I was off station during the gygax rampage mining stuff’.
When I saw the pilot of the Durand who was hunting me get out of their mech I attacked, because I assumed they were either antag or griefer, especially as they had been hanging around Romeo the griefer and defending him in chat.

I did grill acting cap after being revived because at that point the whole shift was a shitshow and there was clearly some conflicting information going around that was not being resolved IC.

Moved to ban appeals, because it is not a grief patrol.

Oh sorry, i somehow managed to mess up posting this, I coulda sworn I was in the right place.

Judging by the logs, the round was super confusing, so I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and lift this ban; however, please be mindful that you shouldn’t be running around in an attack mech as a non-antag.