Byond Account:
Character Name(s): Sylvia Valentijn, the entire station
Discord Name: Sylvia
Round ID: 31773
Date: 15/04/2024
Griefer IC name: pyro anomaly slime
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:
on low pop pyro slime spawned, destroyed plasma cannisters and used EA’d airlocks to plasma flood with at first the ic reason “i just destroyed everything that made fire” then after; pyro slimes come from an anomaly that makes a plasmafire so they know what it is.
My issue with it; how does a slime know where plasma cannisters are, what they look like, what happens if they break them?
This killed almost everyone on the station and afterward slime went to the escape shuttle and killed the last two crew.

just to help fill out your report i was that pyro anomoly slime the Byond would be Chilli Dog Dave.
i broke pretty much every welder tank (and nearly died twice to it) then moved on to the plasma because pyro slimes whole shtick is making fire, because every door was made AA it was harder to contain the fire which furthered the slimes whole existence of “all you know is flame” i did not mess with anything that did not create fire and i only attacked anyone who attempted to extinguish me.

there was no attempt to stop the pyro anomoly, i even lingered around the pyros spawn location which was cargo, in an attempt to make it obvious i existed as i blew up the welder tank until it was beginning to space and become a hazard to which i moved on to science going clockwise in the vents, i was left to my own devices for well over 10 minutes before the fires started there was plenty of time to interject and stop the anomoly doing its thing but nobody interrupted it so the fire spread.
with AA granted to the whole station and a self proclaimed traitor captain not taking the initiative of stopping the slime before the fires started (again i was already blowing up welders making it obvious i was hostile) i just see it as slime doing its job and not being stopped, unless someone else would like to correct me in which case i will fully accept higher judgement of the game action

Although slimes aren’t supposed to be very smart, there was a ruling a while ago that pyroclastic anomaly slimes are allowed to break plasma canisters. This has been handled. Thanks for the report!