Raidshadowlegends Mod Application

Byond username: Raidshadowlegends

Discord name: kekz#2563

Hours you’ve been on the server: 100hrs give or take some

When are you online or available to get on: 11pm - 7am EST

How long have you been a mentor? (Note: only mentors are eligible to apply for mod): 0. I’m not a mentor. I am only applying because I see a severe lack of admin/mods online during the super late night and early morning hours. I am always online during these times. I feel I can fill this niche and help alleviate the pressure. I also like helping people so, theres that I guess.

Do you have prior experience being a moderator: I’ve modded a couple custom Minecraft servers, as well as a private WoW server and 2 private Diablo 2 Servers

What is something you feel you do well: Listen and relate to others. I am open minded and not biased in decision making. I usually look at evidence laid before me to make a judgement call, not just white-knight it cause someone is crying.

What is something you wish to change: More mods/admins online during the odd hours of the night/early morning.

You have to be a mentor first before you can apply as a moderator, sorry :/

If you like you can apply as a mentor first, but staff have no reason to accept this if you aren’t a mentor first.

Unfortunately, we require all mods to spend time as mentor before a mod app will be considered. While you’re welcome to submit a mentor app, I would strongly suggest giving it more time as your recent note history is quite extensive and it is unlikely to be accepted.