Ray's Mentor Application

Byond Account: OneTortoise
Character Name(s): Rays-The-Almond / Health Analyser Hoarder / Voltage
Discord Name: Tortoise
Timezone: GMT+8
Active hours: Night
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: No.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
Around 1200 hours

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

Hi
I don’t have a main. I do almost every job, but I would say I have the most experience in engineering or medical.

Engineering
I know how SM works fully and how to stop it from delamination. I know the construction, machine, APC, solar, etc.
I have most hours as an atmosphere technician, and I know how to quickly fix the station’s atmosphere issue and know how the atmosphere works in general.
I also have experience with mixing gas, HFR, and crystalizer. So far I have successfully mixed every gas except Zauker, and have operated plasma/o2, tritium/h2 HFR a few times without issue before, but mainly I put focus on repairing the station still.

Medical
I have a deep understanding of how medical works. I know how to handle different types of injuries. I know the biology of different species and how to treat them.
I also know how the ph system works, and how to make pure medicine. I know basic plumbing and had run Salicylic Acid, Oxandrolone, Salbutamol, Seiver, Synthflesh factory without problem before.
I know virology and how to make good diseases and vaccines.

Also, last time I played paramedic was four months ago.

Supply

I am familiar with how both new and old cargo system works. I know how to stamp manifest, scan bounty cube, use the express console, mine enough, ores for the station, the movement pattern of lavaland faunas, etc. I also did drone exploration a few times before.

Service

There isn’t much to say about service, but I can handle most service jobs well, either making the table full of food/drink or supplying enough plant to the kitchen. I know hydroponics- its plant grafts, mutation, etc.

Except for mime.

Science

I know how to do toxin mixing(ordnance) and make maxcap, basic xenobiology, and experiments. As research director, I can manage to get all T4 parts 20-25 minutes into the shift.
I know genetics and basic DNA modification. I have completely zero idea how CRISPR works, however.
I know how to build, repair, upgrade, or sync cyborg. I know how to build mech, modsuit, borg/implant someone. I also know how to check the borg emag log.

Security

I do not perform well during combat, but I do know how to deal with different kinds of antags and situations. I have successfully dealt with rev, heretic, cult, bloodsucker, etc before, and know well how to counter them.

Command

I fully understand the responsibility and expectation command has. I know to research, manage my department, communicate with my department and fellow commanding officers, or even demotion.

yeah

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
There are a lot of new players on fulp. I could see at least 5 new interns every shift, and it is pretty nice teaching them and watch them grow.

I upload the app at 2am. I might miss something, uhm… yeah.

11 Likes

holy fuck an atmos player (crazy person) +1

Omg
omg omg. Our collective bullying finally paid off

+1

ye +1

The peer pressure has paid off!! Definitely knows what they’re doing and is a good player to play with +1

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
+1

1 Like

Nerd having most hour on atmo tech.
+1

yes +1

Have only ever had good interactions with him +1

+1

1 Like
  • Lizard
  • almonds

+Has a deep knowledge pool on most of the stuff
+really friendly
+really level headed

One of the players that I propably have interracted the most and cant think of one bad interraction with them.

Big +1

Your app has been accepted! Welcome to the mentor team!