Razorback555s Mentor application

Byond Account:Razorback555
Character Name(s):Comrade Elmo, Tables-the-Tider, Stops-the-crime and Lampost
Discord Name:Razorback555
Timezone:BST
Active hours:10am-11pm weekends, 6pm to 12 weekdays
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Not currently but perhaps later

How long have you played on Fulpstation? 901 hours living 148 hours as a ghost

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments? I can do just about everything apart from Atnos, many of my hours are in Sci and sec (i try not to be Shitcurity) but i have done every role apart from CE.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? A lot of new players seem to be not to willing to ask for help or just seem confused, the amount of times I have told intern botanists that this is the garden not botany is uncountable. Earlier today I had seen an intern barkeeper doing all sorts of things trying to put on a new jumpsuit…

1 Like

I assume you meant Crusader#1624?

The discord associated with this ckey is Crusader#1624, and your profile picture literally has Deus Vult on it which a white supremacist dog whistle. That’s… gonna be a hard no from me, sorry.

Genuinely did not know that. I have changed my name back to razorback555 as it use to be so that should help to prevent more confusion, My apologies. the name is now Razorback555#1624

He is fun to interact with and not shitsec, which must mean he doesnt exist and I have been hallucinating.

You’re simply not active enough on Discord so it won’t be accepted this time.

Denied.