Razorbacks 2nd, Mentor application!

Byond Account: Razorback555
Character Name(s): Tables-the-Tider
Discord Name: Razorback555#1624
Timezone: BST
Active hours: all day weekends :D, 6pm to 12 weekdays
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Not currently but maybe later

How long have you played on Fulpstation? 1100 living 200 dead

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments? I have been and can do almost any of the jobs with my weakest being atnos because that shit is just wizardry… I have 200 hours in sec split between officer and Hos, I do try to be as little Shitsec as possible, I have also done all the jobs in sci and can do it quickly, and in Engi I have never been a CE but I understand construction fully just not Atnos. service I have done all that to and I have also about 50 ish hours in silicon, Borg and AI combined. recently I have been playing mostly as assistant becoming my second most played job.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? A large number of the players are new/newish but still don’t really seem to want to ask for help playing as a sci doing Xenobio I watched a new guy fumble around with the slimes for about 5 mins without actually asking for help but only took the help after I offered it.

I have tried to be a little more active on discord after my last app being denied for that reason, I just wanted to add at the end I would be far more active if I had more of a reason to be active there.

1 Like

To be honest this is going to neutral from me because you really don’t seem active in the discord only 5 messages in call of June and July with half of them being in criticisms. Answering questions in ask mentors is a good way to show being active, and helpful in the discord.

I assumed mentors were the only ones who were meant to be answering questions, I recall trying to answer one and getting told to go leave it to the mentors so I never really did it again.

Just to clarify this, #ask-mods is the only channel that has any restrictions on who can answer questions; anyone who knows the answer is welcome to respond in #ask-mentors and #ask-contribs

1 Like

Oh neat il keep that in mind, many thanks!

Your app is accepted! Welcome to the mentor team!