RE: Banned by GUILLAME PRATA | DENIED BY Horatio22 | Ranbee

Byond Account: Ranbee
Character Name(s): Nathan Wright
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): ranbee#8877
Round ID of Ban: 14465
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): You have been banned by Guillaume Prata from
the server.
Reason: Round ID: 14465
Rules Broken: Core 2
Reason: Spammed a troll face in ahelp about your death, bombed medbay with a grenade and said it was a mistake and then later cuffed a miner that was dying and left them in a crate at lavaland saying medbay couldn’t save them. Read the rules and appeal in the forum if you want a second chance in the server.
This ban is permanent. The round ID is 14465.
To appeal this ban go to https://forum.fulp.gg/c/If-you-want-to-appeal-your-bans-do-it-here/7
State your appeal: Well as a first this admin kept harassing me the whole round without room to breathe, secondly many things stated in his reason are wrong, with that mentioned I can now start. For starters I didnt “spam” trollfaces, I kept hitting keys on my keyboard and because I try to type fast I dont even have time to look at what I wrote. I could have pasted in a whole communist manifesto but it so happened that I had a trollface copypasta in my copy buffer. And again even if I did that intentionally it wasnt “spam” it was in one message. Then this Guillaume guy says that I apparently intentionally bombed medbay, which I was trying to change the timing on it and because of my stupidity I used Z instead of a screwdriver. I threw it away because I dont want to blow myself up, and it didnt even cause a proper explosion anyways. THEN this guy says in pms that I apparently KILLED A MINER WHO WALKED INTO LAVA and said that I needed to take him to medbay even though I was stranded on a mining outpost due to being teleported by bluespace whatever. And the dude who walked into lava wasnt even a miner, and breached the outpost by somewhy breaking a window. That’s it, if this is the experience I get from admins on fulp I don’t see how they even care about what the other person says.

REPLY:
You were a non-antag chemist and shouldn’t have been making grenades in the first place. I have no sympathy for people who “accidentally” blew things up with weapons they shouldn’t have had. Guil also said in the ticket that he was mistaken that you had killed him, but that you still couldn’t leave the body in a crate. You then injected the body with potassium and water, which would be fine for purging toxins if you were reviving them, but that’s clearly not what you were doing.
Denied.

MY REPLY TO THE REPLY:
As a first, please don’t be closing appeals just because of not completely agreeing with me. It doesn’t give me ability to respond to your response and clearing up things you didn’t understand about what I said, and explaining said things more detailed from my perspective. You shouldn’t treat me differently because you have “no sympathy” to me, and never in my life have I seen you or disrespected you in any way shape or form. Apparently while fast-reading my application you missed out on how I said that I was quite literally stranded until I found a way out, so until I found the exit and dragged the body all the way from public shuttle to medbay (which is quite literally on the other side of the map) the body could rot dozens of times by then. You also put “accidentally” in quotations as if you doubt that that’s actually happened, and by my understanding you are allowed to make drugs and grenades with the permission of CMO, and you having “no sympathy” for doing that is very odd. Again this Gul guy immediately accused me of killing the guy at the spot without checking a single fact and only after I said that I DID NOT he decided to actually look into what happened.

You don’t get to appeal bans twice this quickly. You can appeal again in a month or you can submit a staff report, but making additional appeals before 1 month will result in a forum ban.