Rebuttal: Ban Appeal for Byrobbie

Continuing the discussion from Ban appeal for Byrobbie:

The lawset was decided by the crews suggestions, it’s nonsense but that really is the point, I knew there would be no harm because I read the laws and added the first one myself, and I was right. I would really like you to explain the potential problem here, because all I hear is “you’re incompetent” and “the laws were nonsense.” When I contributed positively to the round, I am not delusional. The AI even came up with a gimmick based on law 6 where he encouraged the chefs to make hamburgers and the prisoners helped, it was fun and that’s all.

I don’t remember the ahelp asking what was up with the laws, so it was probably asked after I disconnected or while I was afk. If you notice, I mentioned to the crew before I left that I was going to be “taking a nap.” Then I went into the Captains room and after a bit decided to just disconnect to spend time with my family member. I really don’t understand how you assume I made it up. My actions in-game reflect my story. Personally, it makes no sense for me to knowingly dodge a question about the origin of the laws when I announced it at the start of the round.

I don’t have malicious intent, and I didn’t do anything that had negative consequences, and even right before this command ban, I had a positive admin remark about my role as a command member. I believe that if the staff don’t want me to make silly laws for the AI, that is something I can make a mental note about, instead of being barred from playing command roles permanently. It’s been quite a while since I had a negative admin remark, and I do my best to learn every time.