Round 15011 Nobody expects the Demonite inquisition! Station Chaplain is influenced by fake news and murders a member of command, resulting in his own murder by crew

Byond Account:Volren
Character Name(s):Slippy Johnstein
Discord Name:Protosaurus
Round ID:15011
Griefer Byond account: Demonite DCLXVI
Griefer Byond name:

What happened: Outside of cargo on Kilo as Research Director, Demonite DCLXVI the chaplain attacked me on the grounds of being a heretic. Earlier that round they attacked me and the replacement monkey HoS, I figured I was their target but they said something about CC telling them to kill all command in ghost chat afterwards since we both died in the fight. I messaged Admins but it was near the end of the round and I never got a response. Over-escalation on the Chaps part, even if IC he believed the messages that Command was all heretics, he shouldn’t have hunted us down to kill us as per the rule on killing heretics as crew before ascension.

1 Like

Played that round as a Roboticist, me and other Scientist/Geneticist (I can’t really see the difference in clothing) tried to prevent him from killing you and ended up killing him after they killed you. Earlier they were breaking into Bridge as well yelling stuff about heretics and such and from what the other person that followed them in said, they broke into HOP’s office and got stuck inside.

This has been dealt with. Thanks for the report!