Rxv_'s Mentor Application

Sorry for any weirdness, this is my first time ever using this site, even!

Byond Account: Rxv995
Character Name(s): Nicole Vonel-Saito / Gentiane Erben
Discord Name: Rxv_#6183
Timezone: EST / GMT-5 (Tennessee, USA)
Active hours: I’m not good with schedules, but basically from when I wake up to when I sleep. Currently from about 9AM - 12PM.

-How long have you played on Fulpstation?
The bot says 20800 minutes. To make it easier, about 347hrs. I first started on SS13 (and Fulp, haven’t been on any other server) on the 23rd of September, 2020.

-What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I can run some minor medical experience and sec experience. However, I really shine in engineering. I’m an hour short of 200hrs as CE, and I’ve got 52hrs as a Station Engineer. If it matters, I’ve got 3hrs as an Atmospherics Technician. I can tell you how to build, deconstruct, and repair almost anything! Engines included. I’m still getting my bearings in atmos, but I’ve got it very under control now. It’s a lot like chemistry, you probably wanna have the guide open while you do it. There’s just so much! Secretly, too, I’m in love with the Syndicate. I’m still getting some experience, but I might be able to help people out with some traitor questions.

-What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
Off my own experience, I didn’t know how to set up the SM safely until my third CE shift. Every time I tried before, it began to delam. I’ve noticed a lot of people still don’t know how to set up the SM well, or even at least safely! I intend to be able to provide my insight into the SM, plus other engines, if requested. Unrelated, but I’ve also noticed an overall contempt for lings. Most people - including me - seem to find them both boring to play and god awful to fight.

4 Likes

chief engineer more like mommy engineer +1

1 Like

+1 from me, Mommy CE

Super glad you decided to put in an app! +1

Eng gang Eng gang

best CE known to man, even democracy agrees on that
so good imma break the rules
+2

+1, Mommy CE

+1, Momm… actually I don’t play engi much with her. But even so, I can still tell that she’s the best CE

Awesome player

about one of 3 CEs id be happy with +100000000000

+1, Best CE

Das ist eine +1 from mir.

Nice player and good roleplay potential

+1 from Poly.

Your app has been accepted. Welcome to the team!