Sacrifice BM to prevent body recovery

Byond Account: dr_canes
Character Name(s): Punished Armstrong
Discord Name: showmewhatyougot
Round ID: 32001
Date: 5/1/24
Griefer IC name: Crushy McStompbones
Griefer Byond account (if known): Mr_breh

What happened: Crushy McStompbones removed my suit right before sacrificing me, so that my body might not be tracked by suit sensors if I did not survive the Sacrifice room minigame. It was clear griefing instead of stripping my Id and belt, if that was what he was after. Just didn’t want my body to be found.

I get this but I needed the ID, I was in a hurry so I stripped your jumpsuit. Plus why did you immediately give up, stand still, and go soulless? Cause you died in 5 seconds while doing the minigame and I found you soulless.

I didn’t go souless then, I was souled for quite some time thereafter. Stripping suit is not quicker than ID plus belt. You are gaslighting, you didn’t do that to anyone else who you took their ID, just me. It was clearly to prevent someone from finding my body via suit sensors. Stop lying and stop being a shitter.

I had no intention of preventing you being revived, calm down. As I said I was trying to loot you quickly, and the reason I stripped your suit is to press less buttons. I don’t know you, I don’t have any grudge against you, and I had no intention of ruining your round, I apologize if it came out that way.

Also my bad for assuming you went soulless immediately, when your body was at bridge I found it soulless.

Don’t desuit people in the future, as it specifically prevents their body from being recovered via suit sensors. I was playing deathmatches when you sacrificed my body. I never DNRed, but it looks that way when you are playing a deathmatch minigame. That part is totally understandable.

Please think about other player’s round when you are “trying to get an ID”. It is a type of griefing when the character is not your assassination antag target. Sacrificing people is not about preventing them from being recovered.

This has been looked into, thanks for reporting.

1 Like