Salamander44 Ban Appeal

Byond Account: Salamander44
Character Name(s): Michael Harrow, Mr. Beret, Jean Lennon
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Salamander#3348
Round ID of Ban:10589
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):You have been banned by Sliggist from the server.
Reason: Round 10589 Reason Hate speech you were talked to on the 17th of this month about using the nword and chose to as a mime emote out you spelling it we have 0 tolerance for hate speech
This ban is permanent.
State your appeal:I was banned due to a joke that was admittedly in poor taste, as it alluded to my character about to emote out the N-word, but I was planning on making some stupid Nigeria joke with it, but was cut off by a baton to the head, the reason this was an instant ban was due to an incident on the 17th of October while I was playing the game drunk, and spelled out the N-word in crayon in the cold room after the chef was harassing me, note that I am not attempting to use my impairment at the time as an excuse, simply to elaborate further on my motives at the time. I truly do enjoy Fulp and this is the only server I spend large amounts of time on. I love spending time with the players and I feel like I am learning a lot from the ones that are much better than me, I am finally at a point where I am moving into playing command roles and I believe as a whole I need to hold myself to a much higher standard for my RP. I have much experience with heavy RP games, and I do my very best to create fun and interesting RP for the people around me, but I do believe everything should be able to be joked about lightheartedly, as laughter is one of the best coping mechanisms for a lot of people, I now understand that this behavior on Fulp is not any form of okay, and I do sincerely apologize to any staff members that have to take time out of their days/nights to deal with this case, It was immature and I assure all that it will never happen again.

I’m going to give you one last chance with this because this is your first time ever catching a ban but if this happens even one more time there won’t be another chance.