Sarah Ray Non-Antag Batons Sentient Monke

Byond Account: fattyboomboom
Character Name(s): Daniela Prescott, Jacob Smith
Discord Name:
Round ID: 13610
Griefer Byond account:
Griefer Byond name: Sarah Ray

What happened:
I spawned as a sentient monkey in cargo. Went to genetics, they made me human (didnt even know that was possible with the helmet on). Someone gave me monkey hides so I wore a monkey suit.

At evac, Sarah Ray non antag psychologist comes up to me and beats me twice with a baton then says “bad monke”. Later on the evac shuttle they beat me again, so I push them and steal the baton. I used it to stun them then went to a different part of the shuttle. They come up to me again and start slicing me with a knife then a revenant shocks everyone. I run into a different part of the shuttle which is separated with an airlock and they follow me there and eventually kill me with the help of the revenant stunning me. I’m not aware of any interaction I had with this person before they beat me at evac and they had a knife, baton and cuffs as a non antag psychologist for some reason.

Also note on this round a random person called “floral” was killing people at evac (i counted 3) with a spear, they were also not an antag.

I’ve tried to include pics.

I reported them during the round and it was solved by an admin

Thanks.

Indeed been taken care of, thanks for the report anyway!