ServerRoomAccountant Was fighting a guy while using TK and got perma banned

Byond Account: ServerRoomAccountant
Character Name(s): Yuri Kuznetsov
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Don’t have discord
Round ID of Ban: 23277
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
State your appeal: I pushed a guy for trying to destroy things with his crowbar, then he kept trying to attack me when I was going on the shuttle, so I used telekinesis to throw glass on him for attacking me. I don’t know why the admin thought I was just here to grief, when I have been playing for a few weeks and have only gotten banned for Core 4 (because I didn’t know r-word counted to it, not american). I was not given time to reply to the question as to why I am fighting with TK, as I was banned nearly instantly.

You were the one to first bring up harm to the fight, where after disarming, shovestunning and throwing them away in the departure lounge, to stop them from destroying the status display with the crowbar, picked it up and started to beat them up. The fight was excessive and unnecessary, involving third parties while fighting in the middle of the shuttle with many either getting hit by a flying claymore or having to directly intervene in shovelocking you.
Either way, the permanent ban was applied due to the round ending and the banning moderator, not having time to properly form a ticket with you, had to assume the worst. This will be changed to a 7 days server ban starting at the time the original ban was applied per escalation with recent previous bans and notes, so accepted, somewhat.