ShadowAKT's Mod App

Byond username: ShadowAKT

Discord name: ShadowAKT#6864

Hours you’ve been on the server: I’ve played 749h as of writing this.

When are you online or available to get on: My playtime on the server changes rather frequently. I tend to be on late at night/early in the morning, around 10pm-4pm EST, but it’s not unheard of that I’ll often be on at other times(when I’m not busy). I probably won’t be able to be on everyday, but I do spend a lot of time on the server.

How long have you been a mentor?: I’ve been a mentor about 5 months, so far.

Do you have prior experience being a moderator: Not really(unless you count my brief stint staffing for a large Minecraft server network), but I do have substantial IRL leadership experience, which has put me in the position of mediator between team member conflicts at times.

What is something you feel you do well: I can tell(more or less) when somebody is doing something wrong because their new and don’t know better versus just doing it for the sake of grief/haha funni.
I’m very “by the book” so to speak. Not sure if it’s good or bad, it’s just something I do.

What is something you wish to change: I spend a lot of time playing when there are no mods/admins online, there tends to be a lot of IC OOC, and general chaos, that wouldn’t normally happen. I want to be able to fill some of those gaps in moderation.

Notes: I tend to be pretty quiet. I don’t chat much, unless I feel I have something relevant to add.

4 Likes

I’ve seen you be really helpful in mentor helps, and you’ve been good on the Discord. I think you’d make a great addition to the mod team.

1 Like

+1. Very good mentor, I’d be happy to see you as a mod.

1 Like

Big +1, good mentor and fun to play with

1 Like

big yassss from me +1

+1

Your app has been accepted. Welcome to the mod squad!