Shitsec brigging for slapping, giving perma for minor vandalism

Byond Account: BagpipeJogger
Character Name(s): Observable Element
Discord Name: N/A
Round ID: 19124
Date: 02/03/2022
Griefer IC name: Copper Silver
Griefer Byond account (if known): Unsure, possibly OperativeLyn

What happened: Brand intelligence event triggered and I was going around destroying the vending machines. The message said it was a getmore chocolate vendor that was the source and so I attacked one with my saw which fell on me, at which point the officer Copper Silver confiscated my saw and put it in the brig. I ran up to him, pointed at him, pointed at my surgery bag (I was fixing up a monkey and afterwards trying to get a job change to medical) and then slapped him once when he came out of the brig.

He arrested and inappropriately brigged me for slapping him, with 6 compound fractures and a dislocated arm which he didn’t bother to do anything about. At no point in this entire situation did I harm the officer or do anything other than causing minor, easily repairable damage to cell furnishings. I ahelped at this point and received a message that no admins were online.

I broke the bed in my cell out of frustration. As a response to this he flashed me and came in to cuff me and brought a chair in to buckle me to. After freeing myself I built a wall girder to stop him coming in and bucklecuffing me again. My timer ended and I retrieved my gear and after a grabbing match over the wall girder he dragged me off to perma and tossed me in there, still with my entire body fractured, with hostile vending machines surrounding a corpse in the perma kitchen (another prisoner who was left for dead I presume).

At this point I ahelped again and eventually got a reply, but after explaining that I’d been brigged for slapping and then perma’d for what amounts to vandalism, it was very quickly marked as an IC issue which I strongly disagree with. That combined with a barrage of insults in OOC after the round end is what led to me writing this report.

In conclusion I honestly don’t see how anything I did before getting brigged is justification for an arrest and I also fail to see how anything I did in my cell amounts to a permanent sentence, and even if I had done something to worth putting me in perma, my injuries should still have been treated and the officer should have gotten rid of the hostile vending machines that could have easily killed me since I was limping and wouldn’t have been able to dodge their attacks.

At this point I ahelped again and eventually got a reply, but after explaining that I’d been brigged for slapping and then perma’d for what amounts to vandalism, it was very quickly marked as an IC issue which I strongly disagree with.

Hi, this report is admin-shopping which isn’t allowed, if you’re unhappy with the ticket result you have to make a staff report ( Ban Appeal Template and how to make a staff report )